- Each person’s experience is unique. No two of us are alike, we accept differences in processing pain and grief.
- Grief is not a disease. There is no quick fix. There is no timetable for how long it takes to work through pain.
- We respect each other's right to quiet contemplation and desire to contribute by holding space for others.
- We make every effort not to interrupt one another.
- We respect and honor group confidentiality.
- We allow each person equal time to express himself or herself.
- We start and end on time.
- We do not be offer advice unless it is specifically requested.
- Thoughts and feelings are neither right nor wrong. We will practice compassionate attunement with one another.
By enrolling in group coaching, you agree to these group guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact me.